BEAUTY

June 2015 Favorites

Saturday, July 04, 2015


First post, and it's beauty favorites. Because who doesn't love favorites?

Most of my favorites are the products that went with me for my Taiwan trip. I am never a light traveler when it comes to makeup. I know it's bad, but it's just so hard to choose. You know, just in case I'll need that orange blush, or coral lipstick. You will never know, right? *self justification*

These are the products that I happened to use every single day. I should have only brought these and a base and concealer, but well, like I said, you'll never know...

Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush in Petal.
Such a long name for a blush, and quite a price too. However, trust me when I said this is so worth memorizing the long name and spending the hefty price tag. This blush is perfect for every look. Instantly give your face that healthy youth glow!
Full review: REVIEW : DIOR ROSY GLOW HEALTHY AWAKENING BLUSH IN PETAL

YSL Gloss Volupté in 202 Rose Jersey.
I love YSL Gloss Volupté! It's the perfect lip gloss for me. Moisturizing, non-sticky, and the finish is just right to give you that plump healthy lips. I have quite a few shades from the line and 202 Rose Jersey is one that I use the most. Lovely everyday pink that's perfect for touch-ups anytime anywhere.

Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Eastend Snob.
The first lip liner I've ever used, and currently still the only one I have. You see, I'm not a lip liner girl, but this one makes me want to buy more. It's creamy, non-drying, and quite long lasting on the lips. This color is MLBP (My Lips But Pinker), which is a staple for everyone IMO.
Full review: REVIEW : RIMMEL EXAGGERATE FULL COLOR LIP LINER IN EAST END SNOB

Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl Super Waterproof Mascara.
If you have stubby straight lashes, this will be your soulmate! This mascara gives you length without the clump. I usually use two coats, and that's enough to give me the length and definition I need. Best part: panda/raccoon eyes free! Woohoo.

Guerlain Meteorites Voyage.
I am a Guerlain Meteorites Perles addict. I can't do my makeup without finishing it with the magic of Meteorites, and this Voyage compact totally living up to its name, perfect for travel.

Tarte Strike a Pose Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler (Limited Edition).
It's GOLD. It comes with a replacement pad. It's curls my lashes better that my Shiseido one. Or maybe it's just time for my Shiseido one to change its pad. Btw, please don't ask me to try the famous Shu Uemura ones. Been there, done that. I always pinch my eyelids when using it.


What products you've been loving in the month of June? Let's share them below :)
Have a great 4th of July!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Please leave a comment so that I can check you out too ;)
Constructive criticisms and suggestions are always appreciated.

SUBSCRIBE





Like us on Facebook