BEAUTY

REVIEW : Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Awakening Blush in Petal

Monday, July 06, 2015






Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Awakening Blush in Petal is marketed as a universal shade that "develops into a rosy blush to suit each individual complexion, for an ultra-natural, tailor-made healthy glow that lasts all day." Quite a statement, doesn't it?

I have had this blush for some time now. As seen from the disappearing embossed monogram on mine, I have also use this blush a lot! Apart from the lasts-all-day claim, this blush truly delivers its promises.

It came with a velvet pouch to prevent scratches to the silver mirrored finish on the front. Mine has long gone (please don't judge me). The back is clear, which is a bummer for me, because after some time, it will become dusty from lots of use. That doesn't mean the products itself is powdery though. In fact, it is far from it. I find this blush is silky smooth and pigmented, but blends like a dream. It is a bright blue-tone pink that on the first glance, I thought won't suit me at all. However on the cheeks, it creates the most natural pink flushed that really "awakes" your face, resulting in a youthful look. Now, who doesn't want to look younger?
Too bad this blush doesn't really last all day like promised. Although it does last 5-6 hours which is long lasting enough in my book.

Rosy Glow heavy swatch (left) and blended (right)

Have you tried Dior Rosy Glow, or other tailor-to-your-body-chemistry blush? What do you think of it?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This shade looks so bright in the pan but the swatch looks so pretty :) I find the Benefit blushes last quite well.

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is quite intimidating on the pan, but on cheeks it looks wonderful! The only benefit blush I've tried is Dandelion, which I ended up use to set my under eye concealer. I have a travel size Bella Bamba which I haven't touch yet. Maybe I'll bring it on my next travel :)

      Delete
  2. it looks like a really lovely color!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! You should try is if you haven't :)

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty blush!

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Please leave a comment so that I can check you out too ;)
Constructive criticisms and suggestions are always appreciated.

SUBSCRIBE





Like us on Facebook