BEAUTY

REVIEW : RIMMEL EXAGGERATE FULL COLOR LIP LINER in EAST END SNOB

Saturday, July 11, 2015



Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in East End Snob has been raved by Amelia Liana because of its similarity to her holy grail Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk. I am not a lip liner girl, but her raving makes me want to try this out.

And now I love this lip liner to death. Pigmented, creamy and smooth, and prolong my lipstick staying power (1-2 hours)! It is a pretty mauve pink. I sometimes use it alone without lipstick or gloss on top, and I'm thankful that although it is matte, it doesn't dry my lips. It stays put pretty well on its own and wears off evenly. I seriously can't think of any downside of this product. Especially considering the price, it really is a must-have. However, be careful not to twist too much product or it will break since it is so soft. Even though in case you accidentally twist too many, you can easily retract the product back since it is a good retractable pencil :)


I don't know if other lip liners have similar qualities as this one since this is my first lip liner and the only one I have right now. However this pleasant experience makes me want to try more from this line and other brands'. I already have some coming my way to play with. I seriously can see myself becoming a lip liner addict in the near future.


Have you tried this Rimmel lip liner? What is your favorite lip liner at the moment?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This lip liner looks so beautiful! Great post! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      and it is a great lip liner. Everyone should have one of this (at least in the same shade) IMO

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty color, looks very pigmented too. Great color to try out this summer. Thanks for sharing!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is a great color all year round because it is such a natural color :)

      Delete
  3. I am definitely a lipliner addict haha! I love them, and this one sounds great! Love the colour!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just joining in the lip liner train haha

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Please leave a comment so that I can check you out too ;)
Constructive criticisms and suggestions are always appreciated.

SUBSCRIBE





Like us on Facebook