Brand: THE BODY SHOP

RECENT HAUL : THE BODY SHOP

Thursday, August 06, 2015


My Love Your Body member is under my mom's name, and July was her birthday month, so I went there last week and made some damage. You can't just ignore 20% off, right?

I went there to get the limited edition Smoky Poppy, but it was sold out. Hence, I bought some from the Wild Argan Oil and Camomile range. I wanted to get my hands on them the first time I smelled the testers, but being a frugal that I am, I almost never buy things in full price. Most of the time I'll wait until they have a good deal before I purchase something. This time the birthday discount is the good deal :)

  • Wild Argan Oil Body Butter
  • Wild Argan Oil Rough Scrub
  • Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Remover
  • Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter
  • Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil
  • Vitamen E Face Mist (a repurchase, not pictured)
From all of above mentioned products, I have only cracked open Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil. This is my first time ever using a cleansing oil, and I love it! Now I understand why people love them so much. Fuss-free and quick makeup removing. Compare to my usual Bioderma paired with tons of cotton pads, this is far more efficient. Plus, you only need the littlest amount possible. A review on this product will be posted in the near future. Giving the product some time to see if it would effect my skin in some way. However so far I am loving this product. So much! I can't wait to try the cleansing butter too. Planning to do so after I use around half of the oil. As for the Argan Oil duo, they need to wait until I finish the duo I'm currently using, which is my usual Shea.


What is your recent haul? :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. love the body shop!!! loved seeing your haul of fun goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG didn't know you commented! Love seeing your post :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Please leave a comment so that I can check you out too ;)
Constructive criticisms and suggestions are always appreciated.

SUBSCRIBE





Like us on Facebook